I'm proud of myself all over again for graduating and for my ambition. I want it all. I want the career, the health, the dog, the house, the friends, the financial freedom to travel and pursue my hobbies. I eventually want the husband, the kids. I already feel like I have everything I need. I love where I am and what I'm doing. I'm just going to build on that. Surround myself with everything I'm passionate about. If something happens to be out of reach, then I will frame a picture of it and hang it on my wall. I have realized that I am a force to be reckoned with, and I am confident that when I search for a job in November, that I will get one.
Today would have been me and Michael's anniversary. I drank a few beers, had a good cry, talked to Chelsie on the phone. I felt it, I dealt with it...I made sure to address every feeling I had about it so that there would be no negativity to harbor and hold onto when tomorrow comes. Today was rough, but I am strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment