Woke up hung over. I have to watch Weston because Tori is out of town, so I got up, changed his diaper, got him a bottle, cuddled him up, and went back to sleep...for three hours! And he slept the whole time. It's nice sleeping with a baby. It's like sleeping with a warm teddy bear. Then his donor came over to take care of him, so I got to get some things done around the house and get ready for the day.
Logan and I were supposed to hang out, but it didn't happen over a miscommunication and I was super annoyed. After the hurt I went through with
I think it's all because I really need my friends right now, and if I can't rely on them, then I blow it out of proportion and feel betrayed rather than just thinking, "it happens." I better knock it off.
I went to Starbucks to work on my art on my own, and a guy started talking to me and asked for my number. It gave me hope for when I move away and can't rely on school to make new friends. When I live in Salt Lake or St George, I will have to go out and find people instead of meeting them in classes. Scary scary! But I will be fine. I know it.
This is what I got done today.
No comments:
Post a Comment